Don’t take your style down a notch just because it’s cold out. As temperatures drop and chilly winter winds whip through the air, you could hunker down inside on the cool winter weekends, or you could resist that impulse and bring your warm sweaters out of your closet.
So you look into your closet and have winter clothes for weekend attire…
But you don’t see anything that makes you feel stylish? Your sweaters all look too big and clunky, along with the variety of thick winter pants?
The outfit ideas below will have you looking Chic and stylish all winter long. What woman doesn’t want that “put together” look?
Whether you’re headed to a dinner party, a winery with friends, or a night on the town, we’ve got you covered with some amazing outfit inspiration that’ll make you look like a million bucks. This is how real girls do subzero…
Sweaters and Turtlenecks
- Sweaters and long oversize turtleneck sweaters are great options. Pair them with skinny black pants, leggings, and boots — all beautiful looks for weekend attire.
- Sweaters don’t have to be big and bulky. There are lightweight and stylish sweaters out there that are still plenty warm. Check out the line of stylish Peruvian sweaters in our online boutique – you’ll be amazed at all of the possibilities.
- If you really want to kick it up a notch, pair your Peruvian sweater or long oversized turtleneck sweater with leather-front leggings from P. Taylor – you’re ready for that trip to the winery!
Be Colorful and Bold
- Jewel tones are the perfect way to brighten up the winter season, so try pairing your sweaters with a pop of bold color – cranberry, emerald, or peacock blue.
- Pair your bold-colored, classic sweaters with black leggings, earrings to match, and a pair of black pumps – and you’ll be good to go for a night on the town.
- To give a bold and romantic twist to a traditional black tie affair, dressy dinner party or winter wedding, wear a simple, siren red dress paired with classic black tights, suede heels, and diamond drop earrings. Stunning and elegant.
Just because the invite says casual doesn’t mean you can’t be polished. Whether it’s a family get-together, or just hanging out with friends, mix it up with texture and color — make your outfit equal parts bold and chic.
For pictures and ideas of weekend attire for cool winter weekends, check out the clothing on P. Taylor’s online shop. You can also find our clothing in any of our boutiques across the country. Stay warm and beautiful this winter!
FIND A BOUTIQUE SHOP ONLINE